Kanger EVOD Hathi IKON - Tank 1.6ml Bottom Coil
You will receive 8 PUFF DOLLARS with this purchase.
Sign-up and you can redeem PUFF DOLLARS for discounts and free gifts.
Kanger EVOD branded Hathi IKON - Tank 1.6ml Bottom Coil:
- Tank 1.6ml bottom coil
- 1.8 Ohms single bottom coil
- 510 thread
The Kanger EVOD clearomizer branded Hathi IKON tank was designed to please the most demanding vapers out there. It's sleek looking with its protective metal sleeve and it has a cap to keep the mouthpiece clean. The coil is at the bottom of the tank so the wick will always stay moist and you will avoid dry hits. With its nice airflow intake, you will enjoy a flavorful smooth rich vape all day. It's also easy to change the wick. The wick will last 30ml to 50ml depending on the way you vape. Change the wick when you notice a burnt taste.
It comes in stainless steel and 7 other rubber finishes.
It's the perfect companion for the Hathi IKON batteries or any 3.7V regulated battery.
To learn more, click on this link About E-Cig Vapor Tanks.
MANUAL & TIPS
Please check the User Manual clicking on the hyperlink below:
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks. This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer and usually occurs after a refill. Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer, and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Hathi IKON tank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Hathi IKON tank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan of 30ml to 50ml of e-liquid. When it's time to replace the atomizer head, you will experience a continuous burnt taste and it may begin to leak.