Efest LUC V2 - Multi IMR Battery Charger
You will receive 26 PUFF DOLLARS with this purchase.
Sign-up and you can redeem PUFF DOLLARS for discounts and free gifts.
Efest LUC V2 Multi Li-Ion and LiMN Battery Charger:
- 1 x Efest LUC V2 Charger
- 1 x AC Wall Plug
- 1 x Car Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A(MAX), DC 12-24V
- Output current: CC 500mA x 2 or CC 1000mA x 2
- Cut-off voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR: 26650, 18650, 18500, 18350 and more
- USB maximum output 1A
The Efest LUC V2 vape MOD battery charger is a simplified version of the Efest LUC V4 with 2 charging bays instead of 4. Both the Efest LUC V2 and LUC V4 are to be used only to charge rechargeable batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do not leave batteries charging unattended and/or overnight. Make sure you know your batteries and that they are rechargeable. The Efest LUC V2 LCD Smart charger with 2 bay is a very safe charger with its reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection, and over discharge protection. The Efest LUC V2 Smart multi charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion and LiMn batteries such as: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, and more.
The Efest LUC V2 MOD battery multi charger can charge at 500mA or 1000mA current. The 500mA charging mode is better for the smaller batteries (10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 18350, 18490, 18500, and 17500 batteries). The 1000mA charging mode is for the larger batteries (17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, and 26650).
- LCD screen displaying precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has its own independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- The Efest LUC V2 charger can charge up to 2 batteries at 500mA or 1000mA current. 500mA for 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 18350, 18490, 18500, and 17500 batteries or 1000mA for 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, and 22650. CV is 4.23V
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug
When the LCD displays ��Er��(short for Error), the charger will stop charging automatically. This occurs when battery voltage goes below 2V within 5 seconds, the ��Er�� mark on the LCD screen will disappear once the battery is removed from the charger.
Make sure you check the user manual for the Efest LUC V2 multi charger before you start using it.
No warranty is offered on our advanced products. These items are intended for advanced users who have a working knowledge of how electronic devices work and have access to the necessary safety tools. Proper precautions should be taken when using these items as to not cause damage to them or harm to you.
Advanced products should not be used by anyone without the proper knowledge of ohm's law and how it applies to MODs. Users should know their battery's amp limit and how to test atomizer resistance.
Make sure the battery is properly installed and polarity respected (i.e. negative terminal on the push button side). You should remove the battery from your MOD before you put it in your pocket or purse. Make sure to clean the threads and contacts to help maintain optimum performance. Copper mechanical MODs require extra care as copper is a soft metal. The natural patina on copper and brass MODs can cause the threads to lock if not properly maintained.
Understanding how to handle and care for lithium type batteries is very important and should always be practiced. Lithium type batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or flame if mishandled. Do not charge your batteries overnight or while unattended for a prolonged period of time. Always charge your batteries in a fire-proof surface/area and do not expose them to high temperatures (i.e. inside your car). Do not expose the battery's terminals to metal objects or immerse in water or liquid. We are not responsible for any damage if there is any misuse, abuse, or modification to batteries and/or chargers in any shape or form. Furthermore, we are not responsible or liable for any injury, property damage, or defect that is caused by misuse, abuse, or modification of batteries and/or chargers.