Hathi MEGA THRILL Tank 2.5ml Dual Bottom Coil With Airflow Valve - User Manual
PLEASE READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR HATHI MEGA THRILL TANK.
Warning: Hathi products are not to be used by persons under the legal smoking age, non-smokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, persons sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or any combination of inhalants, persons with or at risk of heart condition, diabetes, blood pressure, or persons taking medication for depression or asthma. Consult a physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Small parts of this product may present a choking hazard. This product is for use as an alternative to smoking traditional tobacco products and is not marketed for smoking cessation. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Nicotine may be toxic if inhaled, swallowed, or it comes in contact with your eyes or skin. Wash immediately with soap and water upon contact. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. Discontinue use and seek medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction or nicotine misuse such as a rash, swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, or increased heart rate. This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disorder, disease, or condition.
Warning: This product may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
HATHI MEGA THRILL TANK KIT:
- 1 + 2.5ml tank body with airflow control valve
- (Pyrex glass, 510 thread, 2.5ml, 3/4" diam.)
- 2 + 2.0 Ohms dual bottom coils
- 1 + 510 Stainless steel removable drip tip
- 1 + Collar ring connector
- 2 + Replacement gaskets
- 1 + User manual
USING YOUR HATHI BIG THRILL TANK:
- Turn the tank upside down, remove the bottom coil base, screw the coil into the base if not already in place, and fill the tank with e-liquid. Do not overfill or pour e-liquid into the center tube.
- Screw the bottom coil base with coil back onto the tank and screw the filled clearomizer onto a fully charged battery. Do not over tighten.
- Turn airflow control valve clockwise to decrease and counterclockwise to increase airflow.
- A reduction in flavor and vapor indicates that your tank is empty and needs to be refilled. Make sure to remove the tank from the battery when refilling.
- When refilling, make sure to remove the coil and clean the bottom coil base.
- Replace the tank bottom coil after using 30 ml of e-liquid or when you have a burnt taste.
Hathi electronic cigarettes and accessories are covered by a 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects only. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or misuse. Please visit our website www.hathicigs.com for additional details.
If you have any questions not covered in this manual, please contact your Hathi retailer or visit our website www.hathicigs.com.