Hathi IKON VV & Hathi MEGA THRILL Tank Combo Kit - User Manual
PLEASE READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR HATHI BIG THRILL TANK.
Warning: Hathi products are not to be used by persons under the legal smoking age, non-smokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, persons sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or any combination of inhalants, persons with or at risk of heart condition, diabetes, blood pressure, or persons taking medication for depression or asthma. Consult a physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Small parts of this product may present a choking hazard. This product is for use as an alternative to smoking traditional tobacco products and is not marketed for smoking cessation. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Nicotine may be toxic if inhaled, swallowed, or it comes in contact with your eyes or skin. Wash immediately with soap and water upon contact. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. Discontinue use and seek medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction or nicotine misuse such as a rash, swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, or increased heart rate. This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disorder, disease, or condition.
Warning: This product may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
HATHI IKON - 1000mAh VARIABLE VOLTAGE BATTERY:
- 1 + 3.2V to 4.8V variable voltage
- 1 + 1000mAh
- 1 + Switch with LED charge indicator
- 1 + Overcharge protected
- 1 + 510 Threaded
HATHI MEGA THRILL TANK KIT:
- 1 + 510 Stainless steel removable drip tip
- 1 + 2.5ml tank body with airflow control valve (pyrex glass, 510 thread, 2.5ml, 3/4" diam.)
- 2 + 2.0 Ohms dual bottom coils
- 1 + Collar ring connector
- 2 + Replacement gaskets
- 1 + User manual
USING YOUR HATHI BIG THRILL TANK:
- Turn the tank upside down, remove the bottom coil base, screw the coil into the base if not already in place, and fill the tank with e-liquid. Do not overfill or pour e-liquid into the center tube.
- Screw the bottom coil base with coil back onto the tank and screw the filled clearomizer onto a fully charged battery. Do not over tighten.
- Turn airflow control valve clockwise to decrease and counterclockwise to increase airflow.
- A reduction in flavor and vapor indicates that your tank is empty and needs to be refilled. Make sure to remove the tank from the battery when refilling.
- When refilling, make sure to remove the coil and clean the bottom coil base.
- Replace the tank bottom coil after using 30 ml of e-liquid or when you have a burnt taste.
USING YOUR HATHI IKON VARIABLE VOLTAGE BATTERY:
- Screw the tank onto a fully charged battery. Do not over tighten.
- Quickly press and release the battery power button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn the battery on. The power level indicator will flash 3 times indicating it is on.
- Place the mouthpiece end in your mouth, press and hold the battery power button, and draw like a normal cigarette. The power level indicator will light up indicating it is working properly. Release the battery power button when done.
- Your Hathi IKON electronic cigarette has a built in safety feature that will temporarily cause it to stop working for 5 seconds after a continuous 15 second draw to avoid overexposure to nicotine.
- Keep product away from high temperatures and store in a clean, dry, and cool place.
ADJUSTING THE VOLTAGE ON YOUR HATHI IKON VARIABLE VOLTAGE BATTERY:
- Adjusting the voltage allows to control how much vapor is produced and how warm the vapor is.
- The more you increase the voltage, the more vapor will be produced, and the warmer the vapor will be.
- To increase or decrease the battery voltage, turn the dial at the bottom of the battery. Turning clockwise you can increase the voltage up to 4.8 volts. And turning counterclockwise you can decrease the voltage down to 3.2 volts.
CHARGING YOUR HATHI IKON VARIABLE VOLTAGE BATTERY:
- When not in use, turn the battery off by quickly pressing and releasing the battery power button 5 times within 2 seconds to avoid accidental discharge. The power level indicator will flash 3 times indicating it is off.
- Screw the battery into the Hathi IKON USB Charger. Make sure all connections are clean and free of dust.
- Insert the USB charger into the Hathi AC Adapter and plug into any 100-240V outlet. USB charger can also be used with Hathi Car Charger Adapter.
- While charging, the USB charger indicator light will turn red.
- When charging is complete, the USB charger indicator light will turn green.
Warning: Only use the Hathi IKON approved USB Charger for your Hathi IKON Battery. Chargers from other Hathi models or brands other than Hathi are not compatible with your Hathi IKON Battery. Damage resulting from the use of incompatible chargers is not covered by warranty.
Hathi electronic cigarettes and accessories are covered by a 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects only. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or misuse. Please visit our website www.hathicigs.com for additional details.
If you have any questions not covered in this manual, please contact your Hathi retailer or visit our website www.hathicigs.com.