Hathi IKON 1 Starter Kit - User Manual
PLEASE READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR HATHI IKON ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE.
Warning: Hathi products are not to be used by persons under the legal smoking age, non-smokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, persons sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or any combination of inhalants, persons with or at risk of heart condition, diabetes, blood pressure, or persons taking medication for depression or asthma. Consult a physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Small parts of this product may present a choking hazard. This product is for use as an alternative to smoking traditional tobacco products and is not marketed for smoking cessation. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Nicotine may be toxic if inhaled, swallowed, or it comes in contact with your eyes or skin. Wash immediately with soap and water upon contact. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. Discontinue use and seek medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction or nicotine misuse such as a rash, swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, or increased heart rate. This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disorder, disease, or condition.
Warning: This product may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
HATHI IKON STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 + Hathi IKON rechargeable manual battery (900mAh, 3.7V regulated, 510 thread, 5 clicks on/off button with backlit power indicator)
- 1 + 1.6ml Tank with protective metal sleeve
- 1 + Mouth piece protective cap
- 6 + 1.8 Ohms wicks (5 pack + 1)
- 1 + USB charger
- 1 + AC adapter 100-240V 50/60Hrz
- 1 + Hathi IKON user manual
USING YOUR HATHI IKON ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE:
- Unpack the battery and clearomizer. Remove plastic sleeve.
- Turn the clearomizer upside down, remove the bottom coil base, screw the coil into the base if not already in place, and fill the clearomizer with e-liquid. Do not overfill or pour e-liquid into the center tube.
- Screw the bottom coil base with coil back onto the clearomizer and screw the filled clearomizer onto a fully charged battery. Do not over tighten.
- Quickly press and release the battery power button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn the battery on. The power level indicator will flash 3 times indicating it is on.
- Place the mouthpiece end in your mouth, press and hold the battery power button, and draw like a normal cigarette. The power level indicator will light up indicating it is working properly. Release the battery power button when done.
- Your Hathi IKON electronic cigarette has a built in safety feature that will temporarily cause it to stop working for 5 seconds after a continuous 15 second draw to avoid overexposure to nicotine.
- When the battery power button is pressed, the power level indicator will indicate the battery power as follows: White over 30%, Blue 30% to 10%, and Red under 10%. When the power level indicator turns red, it is time to charge the battery.
- A reduction in flavor and vapor indicates that your clearomizer is empty and needs to be refilled. Make sure to remove the clearomizer from the battery when refilling.
- Replace the clearomizer bottom coil after using 30 ml of e-liquid or when you have a burnt taste.
- Keep product away from high temperatures and store in a clean, dry, and cool place.
CHARGING YOUR HATHI IKON BATTERY:
- When not in use, turn the battery off by quickly pressing and releasing the battery power button 5 times within 2 seconds to avoid accidental discharge. The power level indicator will flash 3 times indicating it is off.
- Screw the battery into the Hathi IKON USB Charger. Make sure all connections are clean and free of dust.
- Insert the USB charger into the Hathi AC Adapter and plug into any 100-240V outlet. USB charger can also be used with Hathi Car Charger Adapter.
- While charging, the USB charger indicator light will turn red.
- When charging is complete, the USB charger indicator light will turn green.
Warning: Only use the Hathi IKON approved USB Charger for your Hathi IKON Battery. Chargers from other Hathi models or brands other than Hathi are not compatible with your Hathi IKON Battery. Damage resulting from the use of incompatible chargers is not covered by warranty.
Hathi electronic cigarettes and accessories are covered by a 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects only. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or misuse. Please visit our website www.hathicigs.com for additional details.
If you have any questions not covered in this manual, please contact your Hathi retailer or visit our website www.hathicigs.com.