Hathi CLASSIC Starter Kit - User Manual
PLEASE READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR HATHI CLASSIC ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE.
Warning: Hathi products are not to be used by persons under the legal smoking age, non-smokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, persons sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or any combination of inhalants, persons with or at risk of heart condition, diabetes, blood pressure, or persons taking medication for depression or asthma. Consult a physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Small parts of this product may present a choking hazard. This product is for use as an alternative to smoking traditional tobacco products and is not marketed for smoking cessation. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Nicotine may be toxic if inhaled, swallowed, or it comes in contact with your eyes or skin. Wash immediately with soap and water upon contact. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. Discontinue use and seek medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction or nicotine misuse such as a rash, swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, or increased heart rate. This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disorder, disease, or condition.
Warning: This product may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
HATHI CLASSIC STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 + High capacity Hathi CLASSIC rechargeable auto batteries (280mAh, 808D thread, blue with red LED tip)
- 6 + 1.0ml Blank cartridges (5pack + 1)
- 1 + USB CLASSIC compact charger
- 1 + AC adapter 100-240V 50/60Hrz
- 1 + Hathi CLASSIC user manual
USING YOUR HATHI CLASSIC ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE:
- Unpack the battery and cartomizer. Remove plastic sleeve and rubber end caps.
- Remove the top cap from the cartomizer and fill it with e-liquid. Do not overfill.
- Screw the filled cartomizer onto a fully charged battery. This will put your Hathi CLASSIC electronic cigarette into stand-by mode.
- Don’t tilt your your Hathi CLASSIC electronic cigarette past horizontal to avoid any liquid from leaking out of the cartomizer. Make sure to wipe any excess e-liquid from the cartomizer before placing in your mouth.
- Place the cartomizer end in your mouth and draw like a normal cigarette. This will activate your Hathi CLASSIC electronic cigarette. The red LED tip will light up indicating it is working properly.
- Your Hathi CLASSIC electronic cigarette has a built in safety feature that will temporarily cause it to stop working for 5 seconds after a continuous 15 second draw to avoid overexposure to nicotine.
- When the red LED tip starts dimming, it is time to charge the battery.
- A reduction in flavor and vapor indicates that your cartomizer is empty and needs to be refilled.
- Replace the cartomizer after using 10 ml of e-liquid or when you have a burnt taste.
- Keep product away from high temperatures and store in a clean, dry, and cool place.
CHARGING YOUR HATHI CLASSIC BATTERY:
- Screw the battery into the Hathi CLASSIC USB Charger. Make sure all connections are clean and free of dust.
- Insert the USB charger into the Hathi AC Adapter and plug into any 100-240V outlet. USB charger can also be used with Hathi Car Charger Adapter.
- While charging, the USB charger indicator light will turn red.
- When charging is complete, the USB charger indicator light will turn green.
Warning: Only use the Hathi CLASSIC approved USB Charger for your Hathi CLASSIC Battery. Chargers from other Hathi models or brands other than Hathi are not compatible with your Hathi CLASSIC Battery. Damage resulting from the use of incompatible chargers is not covered by warranty.
Hathi electronic cigarettes and accessories are covered by a 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects only. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or misuse. Please visit our website www.hathicigs.com for additional details.
If you have any questions not covered in this manual, please contact your Hathi retailer or visit our website www.hathicigs.com.