Kanger Aerotank - Hathi MEGA THRILL - Tank 2.5ml Dual Bottom Coil with Airflow Valve
You will receive 12 PUFF DOLLARS with this purchase.
Sign-up and you can redeem PUFF DOLLARS for discounts and free gifts.
Hathi MEGA THRILL Tank Dual Bottom Coil:
- 1 + 2.5ml Tank body with airflow control valve (pyrex glass, 510 thread, 2.5ml, 3/4" diam.)
- 2 + 2.0 Ohms dual bottom coils
- 1 + 510 Stainless steel removable drip tip
- 1 + Collar ring connector
- 2 + Replacement gaskets
- 1 + User manual
Upgrade to the sleek looking top performing Hathi MEGA THRILL vape tank!
With dual bottom coils and 510 threading, the Hathi MEGA THRILL e-cig Tank will fit perfectly on any 510 battery, like the eGo batteries, Kanger EVOD, or Box MODs like the Eleaf iStick Box MODs .
A Perfect Vape Tank
If you have an electronic MOD up to 11Watts, that's for sure your tank of choice. The dual coil will give you a rich cloud of eliquid vapor that you can adjust with the airflow valve. Finely crafted, glue free with a Pyrex glass tank and food grade stainless steel, the Hathi MEGA THRILL ecig vape tank lets you easily change and personalize the tube in your choice of 5 colors. Like your tank to match your shirt? Get the color pack. It comes with a great looking drip tip and you can also use any 510 drip tip with it.
You like the Hathi MEGA Thrill Tank?
Get the perfect set up with the Mini iStick and Hathi MEGA Thrill Tank Combo Starter Kit.
MANUAL & TIPS
Please check the User Manual clicking on the hyperlink below:
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks. This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer and usually occurs after a refill. Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Hathi BIG THRILL can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Hathi BIG THRILL.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan of 30ml to 50ml of e-liquid. When it's time to replace the atomizer head, you will experience a continuous burnt taste and it may begin to leak.